The truth is, many people don’t realize how many ways there are to individualize a service. Since 1929 Holman Funeral Home has offered services as unique and special as the person we are honoring.
Here at Holman Funeral Home we offer a range of services and pricing, which helps every family, honor their loved one in ways meaningful to them. While our licensed funeral directors will walk with you every step of the way, below is a list of services and special options. Each of our directors are highly trained to help you select from the services and options to personalize the service.
- Service in our beautiful chapel, your church or another location of your choosing.
- Graveside services at your cemetery location.
- Cremation with or without a memorial service. All cremations are documented and verified by funeral home personnel. We always maintain carry, custody and control of you loved one once we received them onto our care.
- Visitation in our parlor or another location of your choice. Our staff attendants will supervise the visitation to assure everything goes as planned. Off premises visitations also include transfer and setup.
- Wide selection of quality caskets, vaults, urns, and other necessary merchandise at affordable prices. All items carry a manufacture written guarantee of workmanship and quality.
- On-line memorials to allow friends and relatives to respond in their own special way.
- Video Tributes online as well as playing during visitation and prior to funeral service.
- NO COST pre-arrangement options. One of our licensed Funeral Directors will personally assist you in pre-arranging a meaningful service to comfort your family during their time of loss. Our qualified licensed funeral directors would be honored to spend the time you need, no obligation, to provide answers to your important questions. There is nothing unusual about discussing funeral plans before a need arises. It is a Gift of Love to those who mean the most to you!